Bjrn Warrior - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Aug, 2016 - 10:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 53
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2016 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Bjrn the Warrior
A Friend

Bjrn the Warrior

Never the most attractive, but not bad to look at either, Bjorn is a young man of average looks of average height and with dark brown hair. One would almost say plain and simple. Just another villager. That is for his personality...

My father was never around and yet I craved the affection of other men. I realized from a young age that the only way to get close to my father would be to be around his men. Perhaps one day I might go of fighting with him.

They have taught me everything I know and through him I have come to know my father better than I could ever hope to have known him had he even been around more.

I am a warrior born, but there is something darker brewing inside me. I have this hunger for battle. Everyone always tells me how terrible war is and yet I crave the smell of smoke and freshly spilled blood. I hunger for the feeling of exaltation flowing through my veins.

I have never killed before, but already I have a reputation for being brutal in the training rings. I have to control my temper they say. I have to control the blood lust. They cannot understand the hunger... they will never understand.

One day I will show them. One day I will consume this world in blood and fire...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2016 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Bjrn the Warrior
A Friend

Warrior Bjrn

Why Am I Bjrn?

He has always been feared by those less stronger, but never called a bad person before. Strange and sort of unsettling to hear it from such a young child. He has never considered himself to be bad per se!

This is probably just the mewling word of the weak. They see evil and badness whenever they either do not understand or they fear that which is potentially stronger than they are.

Buck up little girl... this world has seen nothing yet.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2016 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

Bjrn the Warrior
A Friend

Bjrn the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Sadly, his ambitions were greater than his skill. He did not heed the lessons of his teachers and he was misled by the arrogance that he has developed over time. So eager was he for the glory, a lesson learned by many of the young, that he chose not the pass of wisdom. A sad lesson to learn, but perhaps the better choice, for he was an evil man and would have brought nthing but destruction and death to this world.

Sadly there are always those who are willing to take his place...

> TOPIC: Bjrn the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,