Moltivisto the Druid

Moltivisto Druid - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 1:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 240
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Moltivisto the Druid
A Friend

Moltivisto the Druid

Standing just shy of six feet tall, I have a polished look about me that causes many to think that I am a scholar for the King. But once they notice the crystal blue of my eyes and the blue-green tint of my long waist-length hair that is kept tied in a tail, they realize that I am definitely not a scholar. My crystal blue eyes are prominent when taken in with my tanned skin from the travels I take. Though I maintain a polished look, one glace at my travel-worn boots indicated that I am not one to travel in a carriage. I chose to establish myself first by offering my services as a traveling guard for the traders. I've made many alliances because of this and have made a network of clients and friends. In time, using my knowledge of the way the world works and the networking abilities I have, I plan on making my way up to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Moltivisto the Druid
A Friend

Druid Moltivisto

Advisor Description

After noticing that a well-dressed woman had been following me for sometime, I addressed the situation as best I could. The sky was showing signs of rain as the sun neared its summit in the sky, I quickly ducked into an alley and pressed myself against the wall of the building and waited. Shortly after I had found my place against the wall, the mystery woman came creeping into the entrance of the alley. As she slowly made her way past me I couldn't help but notice that she was carrying a sword on her side with my family's crest on the pommel. When she had passed me by a few yards, I stepped out and asked who she was and why she was carrying one of my family's swords. She calmly turned to face me and introduced herself as Marion the aristocrat and stated that she was gifted the sword from my mother on the day when she was enlisted to be my Advisor. Marion then began to explain that on the day I left out from my mother's house, she has been following me in secret awaiting the proper time to approach me and make the proper introductions. Knowing that my mother was always the caring type and always looking out for my best interest, I was able to easily set aside my own discomfort at the fact that Marion had been following me. After assessing the fullness of Marion's claim to be an aristocrat, I concluded that her council would be of great help in my future plans to become Ruler of Kings in the future. Being of striking beauty, I quickly feel an attraction to her and entertain the thoughts that her company may become something that I come to enjoy. Though I am not quite sure about how she feels about my aspirations to become Ruler of Kings, I can tell by the look in her eyes that she questions my abilities to deal properly with the nobles in the lands. But yet, she states that she is more than willing to help me in my future endeavors and hopes that she can help me see my mother's deepest wishes come true for my life.

> TOPIC: Moltivisto the Druid

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,