Morthal the Knight

Morthal Knight - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Aug, 2016 - 11:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 63
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2016 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Morthal the Knight
A Friend

Morthal the Knight

My name is Morthal, and this is my story.
The name that was given to me was my father's desire, he decided to gift me with the name of the first guardian of this land.

As I was growing up I found a passion of studying the stars and always though the priests were mere soothsayers.

Later in my life the teaching of my mentor, Ascal, helped me a lot in finding what my real love is, fighting, the sparing with my father's troops helped me master the art of fighting mounted with a lance and dismounted with a sword and shield.

My training helped me build a muscular body and my height of 1,85m put fear in my enemies' heart when they see me.

I got brown long hair and a long braided beard, my mother always said it suits my blue eyes and imposing appearance as well as hide a deep scar I got on my chin fighting a small group of thieves trying to steal the child of a wealthy woman in broad daylight.

All I want is to become known as a great general and I think that will start by learning how groups fight in battle, the best way to start is to find a mercenary company to fight for, later a good relation with the bands can lead to a healthy alliance.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Thu Mar 28 23:50:16 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Morthal the Knight

Add Comment
I was hoping for more on morthal the knight is a good topic swiftly to see understanding so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: Morthal the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,