The Town Tavern Chat - Page 175 of 467

"Well of course I can do that, jumping - Page 175 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Sep, 2018 - 11:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
20th Sep, 2018 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 175

"See, I have done as you asked, even though the gold was not first class. I must be off now as I have things to do, places to conquer and treasures to loot."

Sponsored Links:
21st Sep, 2018 - 9:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Every gold coin I can raise counts so I will graciously accept your challenge." Merlin prepares to be quick on the catch.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2018 - 9:56am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which defiant Merlin accepted. Sharp on the move Merlin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Merlin uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Merlin is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Merlin received 41 experience points.

22nd Sep, 2018 - 11:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 175 Chat Tavern Town The

Sitting down at the table opposite Wilbur he says to him, "you know I really admire your willingness to do this even though you loose each time."

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2018 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 17 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 45 experience points.

22nd Sep, 2018 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"I don't mind if I do, thank you for this opportunity. Now, if everyone will please stand back in case this does not go as it should."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2018 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 175

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which defiant Ammon accepted. Sharp on the move Ammon stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Ammon triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 18 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Ammon." Ammon received 24 experience points.

25th Sep, 2018 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 175

"Well of course I can do that, jumping is a personal past time for me and when it involves getting gold from it the feeling is euphoric. So wench, let's get this show started.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,