The Town Tavern Chat - Page 219 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts - Page 219 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Dec, 2018 - 7:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2018 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 219

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which Nephi accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Nephi pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Nephi executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 7 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Nephi received 54 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2018 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

A good feeling comes over him as he smiles at his accomplishment. "Thank you" he says to his opponent and then he gets up and leaves.

16th Dec, 2018 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Wench, you ask me to do this but you know it is too easy for me! You need some more challenges that are real challenges if you understand what I mean."

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2018 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 219 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Thorin accepted. Showing off some skill, Thorin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Thorin executes the Jump Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 19 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 52 experience points.

16th Dec, 2018 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Thank you all but in truth I cannot claim fame for something as simple as this but since you were entertained I will call it an entertainment fee."

18th Dec, 2018 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Gamemaster
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Not today lady. I have no skills in this and need to get ready for my first quest. Once that is done I might be able to learn a few things so I can accept next time."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Dec, 2018 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 219

Talking to the wench that issues the challenge, "My pleasure. I am not too big for small gold and not too large for simple skill tricks."

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2018 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 219

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which defiant Thorin accepted. Sharp on the move Thorin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Thorin triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 17 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Thorin." Thorin received 40 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,