The Town Tavern Chat - Page 226 of 467

"I'd be no man if I'd - Page 226 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Jan, 2019 - 2:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
3rd Jan, 2019 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 226

She looks at the man and shakes her head saying to herself, "Some never learn the order of things." Feeling for a drink she calls, "Wench!"

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jan, 2019 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Hunter walks in disappointed at his last showing on the eastern front. He tries to cheer himself up by doing something he knows he is good at.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2019 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which fearless Thorin accepted. Sharp on the move Thorin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Thorin uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 17 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Thorin is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Thorin received 20 experience points.

3rd Jan, 2019 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 226 Chat Tavern Town The

Thorin smiles, he knows that he has done what he can do. The gold is meaningless to him at this point only the cheers of his name.

3rd Jan, 2019 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Amazing!" she says when the man catches all the mugs. "The failed magic trick was funny though even if it didn't deserve a laugh. You have to enjoy the struggle."

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2019 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

"Just tell me to jump!" Alzhalim says "I'll ask you how high!" Alzhalim hops from the back to the center of the tavern and awaits the signal to start.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2019 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 226

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Alzhalim accepted. Showing off some skill, Alzhalim jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Alzhalim triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 18 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Alzhalim." Alzhalim received 28 experience points.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2019 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 226

"I'd be no man if I'd not accept an Arm Wrestling challenge! Therefor, accepted!" Alzhalim rolls up his sleeves and puts his elbow on the table.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,