The Town Tavern Chat - Page 232 of 467

"Ney, I have not come here for any wrestling - Page 232 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Jan, 2019 - 7:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
20th Jan, 2019 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Draven
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 232

*Ahnix reaches his hand up and with the strangers help gets to his feet.* *Looks back and views the busted chair and brushes the splinters from his backside.* "I guess a bit to much ale then aye?" *laughs loudly at this.* So how much for the chair Stefan?

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2019 - 12:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Hunter bursts in the tavern with a large grin on his face. He turns to Stefan and says loudly, "Stefan! It is a good day, I 've chosen my first general. Drinks for all on me!"

21st Jan, 2019 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Her name being called was unusual so at first she thought she might be in trouble until she learned what they were calling her for. "I'm no joker she insisted."

23rd Jan, 2019 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 232 Chat Tavern Town The

Nephi should know better but the challenge to humor the crowd might land him some credit or criticism. He gives it his best shot.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2019 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Having a Laugh of which drunken Nephi accepted. Nephi attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Nephi is sorely unlucky! Nephi is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

23rd Jan, 2019 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Nephi sinks from all the stares. "Well that's all folks, don't let me ruin your day." He quietly leaves before someone throws something at him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2019 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 232

She feels it for the stranger. She knows that if it were her telling jokes the same outcome would happen. She leaves the tavern going in a different direction.

24th Jan, 2019 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 232

"Ney, I have not come here for any wrestling except maybe with that wench over there" Merlin, feeling a bit over the top today, says to the wench with the challenge. He no longer even has a need for drink or food because of his new rings so he continues towards the encampment.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,