The Town Tavern Chat - Page 250 of 467

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Having - Page 250 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Apr, 2019 - 6:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
17th Apr, 2019 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 250

Merlin enters after a long day on the battle field. He hears the stranger's greeting and raises his own mug to say 'thanks'. At the wench he says, "Jokes is not my thing… sorry".

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2019 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

She is timid and enters cautiously only to hear her name blerted out by all the patrons. Shocked at hearing her name she starts to back up towards the exit but then she realizes they are cheering her on to a challenge and its something she knows very little about. After a few seconds of thought she decides to brave it. If she was to be a future ruler she could not be backing away from a simple challenge.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2019 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Having a Laugh of which awkward Natasha accepted. Natasha attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Natasha is sorely unlucky! Natasha is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

19th Apr, 2019 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Page 250 Chat Tavern Town The

The faces look grim and she is very embarrassed. She tries to leave quickly before they see her joke as an insult.

20th Apr, 2019 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beanillus
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Seeing Natasha's embarrassment Beanillus steps near and lowers his voice. "Don't let this lot bother you. Rabble is their forte'. I'm not convinced the skill of joking will decide our fates.

20th Apr, 2019 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Jokes? Ney, I am not one for simple jokes. My kind of jokes is slaying the enemy and watching them fall beneath me!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Apr, 2019 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beanillus
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 250

"It's obvious that you garner as much enjoyment from mocking the bad jokes as from laughing at the good ones. How does this please you then? WHAT DO YOU CALL A DEER WITH NO EYES? ... ... ... Well? ... NO EYEDDEER! Is that not funny?

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2019 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 250

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Having a Laugh of which drunkard Beanillus accepted. Beanillus attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Beanillus has not the Joker Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Beanillus. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,