The Town Tavern Chat - Page 251 of 467

Flushed from what he thinks is a fine effort - Page 251 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2019 - 2:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
20th Apr, 2019 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beanillus
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 251

Perhaps I should quit attempting jokes" Beanillus mumbles to nobody in particular as he returns to this chair, but his self-deprecating smile shows he has no concern for the jeers of the crowd.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2019 - 11:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Merlin, depressed from his last folly in the goblin lands, enters, sits and calls for some fine wine to ponder his weaknesses. He had the gold but lacked the ability. This meant it as time to start training again. At the same time he hears some person try a joke about a deer and feels embarrassed for him.

22nd Apr, 2019 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beanillus
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

'Why am I sitting here', Beanillus thinks to himself? He scans the tavern patrons wondering 'will any of these people be crucial to my fate? Will they be friend or foe'? He needed friends. The Town made him feel as if he was playing a complicated game he didn't fully understand. He felt lucky to have an advisor, but the man was very mysterious, and so far had been able to speak a only a very few times. He had urged Beanillus to seek a certain Guild, but up till now he had been unable to even locate it. His eyes settle on an old man that appears to be a regular. 'Merlin' he thinks, remembering the crowd asking him to tell jokes, or dance, or something. The man's reputation proceeded him. Though unimpressive to look at, this was the same man that Beanillus had heard rumored to have returned alive somewhat recently from a dangerous adventure. 'Perhaps he knows where this guild is located' he wonders, 'but I'm sure he doesn't have time to solve a young man's problems. Besides, he looks busy'. He hears several patrons begin calling his name again. They wanted dancers for the challenge, and though he knows that since he is untrained he will fail, he feels an unwarranted camaraderie with others who had good naturedly already given their best attempt earlier this evening. He quickly scans the room for Natasha, and doesn't see her. 'Oh well', he thinks distractedly as he hears his name being called again. "Ok, ok! Apparently you won't stop until I answer yay or nay. In the spirit of liveliness I agree to be your target once again. I accept this challenge".

23rd Apr, 2019 - 12:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 251 Chat Tavern Town The

Merlin notices the bewildered man and calls him over. He motions to a wench, "A tankard for this man, he looks like he needs some ale to soften his nerves." He motions for the man to sit.

23rd Apr, 2019 - 12:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beanillus
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"One moment please", Beanillus replies to the grey bearded man. "I must make my appearance in the court of public opinion. "I'm coming already! Have a care! Make way!"

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2019 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Traditional Medieval Dance of which bungling Beanillus accepted. Beanillus attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Beanillus has not the Dancing Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Beanillus. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Apr, 2019 - 12:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 251

Merlin tries to understand the man but is unsure. He asks the usual… his name, where he is from, what he does, etc. He also says the same about himself just revealing his first name only "Merlin".

23rd Apr, 2019 - 2:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beanillus
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 251

Flushed from what he thinks is a fine effort at dancing, Beanillus tries not to lean to close to the Merlin in the warm, humid tavern. He has to watch his lips move to understand him, and has to resist the urge to raise his own voice when responding. The two conduct introductions in this sort of attitude, speaking in normal tones and metered pace, while the room roils with Tavern atmosphere. It might appear to other patrons as if they weren't even conversing. "I'm from quite a bit West of here. Most folks call me Ben, for my name is a bit hard to pronounce for some, or remember for others". He attempts once to pronounce it for him "Bee-ahn", before repeating "Most folks call me Ben".

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,