The Town Tavern Chat - Page 252 of 467

Without telling a joke he laughs, "You - Page 252 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd May, 2019 - 4:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
23rd Apr, 2019 - 3:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 252

"Well Mr. Ben, why are you here with no visible face from the town's artist and trying to participate in challenges you apparently are not skilled in? Usually, we have advisors or aides to give us tips, have you one?"

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2019 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

After the wench's invite Garreth says cheerfully, "You are in luck because I do not know any good jokes and therefore cannot insult you or embarrass myself but I hope you get someone." He laughs and then takes a seat for a meal and drink.

24th Apr, 2019 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beanillus
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Having grown up in relative isolation in a forest, Beanillus occasionally couldn't grasp certain social norms that many others took for granted. The enthusiasm for portraits was one of them. Glancing the wall above them he acknowledged to himself that the rows of portraits did create an ambiance of history, and continuity. Some walls further back displayed folks no longer living. Beanillus had noticed most of The Town folk took pride in their portait being hung, and felt an annoyed embarrassment. "I haven't been in town long, and didn't know if I was staying" he replies to Merlin. "I suppose I should 'join the club', and have a portait done". Hearing the crowd call "Beanillus" once again he reasons, "As for responding, besides the amiable sport of it, I had hoped if I answered the challenge then the next round might be something I was better at". Beanillus wonders if the older man is still listening, but adds "I have an Advisor, but I don't always understand his meaning, and he seems a bit hurried".

26th Apr, 2019 - 1:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 252 Chat Tavern Town The

Merlin listens as though he were hearing some important matter from home. After a sip he says, "You sound frustrated… have you been looking for work? Stefan hires people, maybe he can give you a job and keep you busy."

26th Apr, 2019 - 3:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beanillus
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"I suppose I just need to knuckle down. When I first arrived at The Town I was sort of disoriented. I've rarely been in a town this size. I usually get work as a bodyguard, but I've been spending most my time wandering the shops and growing familiar with the local customs. Tomorrow I will visit the artist and have a portrait done. And if they are still calling for jokes when I return, then by the Gods I will tell one" he threatens sarcastically.

26th Apr, 2019 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"We all were disoriented at some point." He shows some of his scars. "Then you learn, gain some experience and move on, but you don't get there by drinking in this tavern." He smiles and finishes up his drink. As he rises he says, "Remember this… the ones that aren't here are the ones out there breaking down the doors to get the treasure and making the monsters a dream only seen in the nightmares by children." He nods and leaves to see about his armies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2019 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 252

Disappointed by her having to refuse the challenge she says to the wench, "Maybe next time." She orders her meal and after eating it all she leaves for her next adventure.

2nd May, 2019 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 252

Without telling a joke he laughs, "You mean all this time no one here could be found to tell some jokes? Last time I tried I was scorned, shall we see if I can make a hat trick of it?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,