The Town Tavern Chat - Page 282 of 467

"Ah good, I still have the know how even - Page 282 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Aug, 2019 - 11:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2019 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 282

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Traditional Medieval Dance of which the noble Kestrel accepted. Moving one foot and then another Kestrel sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Kestrel uses the Dancing Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Dancing. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Kestrel is a champion of Dancing, who can do greater?" Kestrel received 48 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2019 - 11:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"My lady I have always wanted to be a magician but the high cost of learning the skill has kept me far from it, maybe another time. I will have a mug of juice though."

25th Aug, 2019 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cosaint
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The young Samston walks in a bit shyly and chooses a place at the bar. "Are there dances in here often ?", he asks to the nearest patron.

26th Aug, 2019 - 2:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 282 Chat Tavern Town The

Kestrel sneezes and a shower of gold coins appears to burst from his nose. He picks them up from the floor but apparently cannot find one of them. After a moment's thought, he grins knowingly and pulls the coin from behind an onlooker's ear, and bows.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2019 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Magic Tricks of which Kestrel accepted. Using all that Kestrel has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Kestrel triumphs in the Magician Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 6 gold pieces on your Magician. Everyone sings "Magician is no match for Kestrel." Kestrel received 42 experience points.

27th Aug, 2019 - 11:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"My instructor has several more lessons to give me about jumping but I think I can wing it for now, shall we see?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2019 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 282

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Nephi accepted. Showing off some skill, Nephi jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Nephi uses the Jump Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Nephi is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Nephi received 12 experience points.

27th Aug, 2019 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 282

"Ah good, I still have the know how even though I do not know all. Thank you all for the confidence while I felt I could do it you all made me know I can do it."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,