The Town Tavern Chat - Page 289 of 467

The Tavern has been my home since I got to - Page 289 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Sep, 2019 - 2:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2019 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 289

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin uses the Jump Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 17 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Merlin is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Merlin received 11 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
25th Sep, 2019 - 9:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Its going to be a busy day so I'll do this now, collect my gold and be on my way if you don't mind."

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2019 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin executes the Jump Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 17 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 43 experience points.

26th Sep, 2019 - 12:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 289 Chat Tavern Town The

I got reflexes like a cat. An agile cat. Not a clumsy one. You just toss those mugs in the air and I'll catch them like a cat that has an opposable thumb!.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2019 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which courageous Kestrel accepted. Sharp on the move Kestrel stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Kestrel triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 20 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Kestrel." Kestrel received 28 experience points.

26th Sep, 2019 - 9:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Feeling a bit cheeky he says to the tavern, "Its good you all chant my name so well because you do know your champions very well."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2019 - 9:42am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 289

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which fearless Merlin accepted. Sharp on the move Merlin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Merlin triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 10 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 27 experience points.

27th Sep, 2019 - 2:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 289

The Tavern has been my home since I got to Town and I quickly gathered that this might be the center hub of Town activity. Always something going on from challenges to drunken revelry. This night was no different as I came in saw a crowd gathered around one table where there was arm wrestling going on. The Wench was calling for the next participant and while the crowd shouted my name, simply because I must be the youngest, I heartily declined but said, "To the next victor, a round! I need a good reason to spend my earnings."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,