The Town Tavern Chat - Page 292 of 467

Merlin smiles at the wishes of the 'queen' - Page 292 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Oct, 2019 - 11:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2019 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 292

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Magic Tricks of which courageous Merlin accepted. Using all that Merlin has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Merlin uses the Magician Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 18 gold pieces was collected for Magician. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Merlin is a champion of Magician, who can do greater?" Merlin received 38 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
10th Oct, 2019 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Jump? Is that all… why that is so easy it is like saying just give me your gold because I have already accomplished it!"

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2019 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 19 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 39 experience points.

10th Oct, 2019 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Page 292 Chat Tavern Town The

The Tavern was bursting with boisterous life yet again this evening. Stefan is not hurting for business, that's for sure. Anyone who come's into Town knows they can find Tavern specialties here. As I stepped in, I noticed it was particularly crowded. One step in the door and I was already at someone's back. I looked over at Stefan furiously pouring pint after pint from the taps as men were starting to reach over the bar. It was Arm Wrestling this evening. Always a crowd favorite. Just as I thought to help poor Stefan before he lost his wits, I was whisked away to a surprisingly quiet table in the far corner by a waif-like lady in a hooded cloak.

11th Oct, 2019 - 10:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Nephi listens to eloquent stranger and nods but notices he seems to be in a stupor of thought perhaps from too much ale so he says, "Well, if you aren't taking that challenge I will".

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2019 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Nephi accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Nephi pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Nephi uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Nephi is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Nephi received 38 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Oct, 2019 - 2:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 292

Krusten walks into the tavern all majestically as she normally does. She stands on one of the tables and says, "My fellowmen, why be here waiting on me to dance when I can serve you better as your queen? You should know by now that I have more important things to do to save this land against the enemies that want to harm it."

12th Oct, 2019 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 292

Merlin smiles at the wishes of the 'queen' and thinks, I'd much rather see her dance more than anything else. He chuckles to himself but knows he can do no better as he doesn't know anything about dancing.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,