The Town Tavern Chat - Page 300 of 467

Its not the challenge she had hoped for because - Page 300 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Nov, 2019 - 10:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
14th Nov, 2019 - 1:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 300

She claps for herself. She is so happy to have finally done it!.

Sponsored Links:
15th Nov, 2019 - 3:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Hand wrestling is not quite my forte, m'lady. I can't go messing up my bow pulling hand. Another patron nearby yells out, "If by bow you mean codpiece, boy, you'd certainly lose!" The other drunk patrons begin to laugh and I look back at him and tell him to "Eat crow!" Little did I know that crow was actually part of the feast tonight.

15th Nov, 2019 - 9:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Arm wrestling is the staple of any tavern regular. Let me show you how."

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2019 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Page 300 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 18 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 53 experience points.

16th Nov, 2019 - 1:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

As tired as I feel from trapping a big hog for Stefan, I might as well just sit so you all can take turns slapping me awake.

16th Nov, 2019 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

It is breakfast time and the tavern seems as worthy a place to eat as my own abode. As I get closer I can hear them chant my name and I smile.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2019 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 300

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which defiant Nephi accepted. Sharp on the move Nephi stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Nephi executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 10 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Nephi received 38 experience points.

16th Nov, 2019 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 300

Its not the challenge she had hoped for because there was a big chance that the laughs would be of her sour puss performance rather than the joke she was telling. Still, she did not back away.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,