The Town Tavern Chat - Page 304 of 467

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls - Page 304 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Nov, 2019 - 7:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2019 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 304

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Having a Laugh of which failed Elsie accepted. Elsie attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Elsie is sorely unlucky! Elsie is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

Sponsored Links:
26th Nov, 2019 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

She knew that she pushed her luck so the lack of humor in her words was taken as an insult. "I'm sorry all", she says and then leaves.

27th Nov, 2019 - 2:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Checking in he sees the lady being picked on for her lack of humor. He shakes his head at the rowdy ones that lost bets.

30th Nov, 2019 - 10:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 304 Chat Tavern Town The

She had not been here in awhile and yet no one was brave to take up the challenge. She decides to break the trend.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2019 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Having a Laugh of which Elsie accepted. Elsie decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Elsie triumphs in the Joker Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 18 gold pieces on your Joker. Everyone sings "Joker is no match for Elsie." Elsie received 23 experience points.

30th Nov, 2019 - 10:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

She smiled within herself at the great victory over the crowds humor. She thanked the gods.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Nov, 2019 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Witchdoktor
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 304

Now Magic is something that I do know. I've made meals and money disappear so hold onto your coins and consider yourselves warned as I dazzle you with the tricks of the Grear Beyond!.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2019 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 304

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Magic Tricks of which courageous Torgren accepted. Using all that Torgren has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Torgren executes the Magician Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 11 gold pieces is given to you for Magician success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Torgren received 45 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,