The Town Tavern Chat - Page 309 of 467

"Why would you all think that I could - Page 309 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Dec, 2019 - 11:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
17th Dec, 2019 - 10:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 309

Shaking his head he says, "I'm no good at that."

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2019 - 11:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

He is drunk so that gives him courage, He stand up, swaying and then said: " Ok let me try!! "

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2019 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which Cedric accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Cedric pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Cedric executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 13 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Cedric received 33 experience points.

17th Dec, 2019 - 11:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ayman
(+)

Page 309 Chat Tavern Town The

"Give me the gold. I'm having another drink!! "

17th Dec, 2019 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mattijd
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

He enters the tavern with a silent but deadly look, he is as confident as one can be in facing any type of friendly challenge between fellow citizens. He addresses the crowd: "Who dares beat me at a luck based game? For every loss I shall buy a round of drinks for the whole house!" He calmly sits back down in hopes of having been heard.

19th Dec, 2019 - 2:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"If its magic you want it is magic you will get. Make sure you tell your children that you saw it from Nephi!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2019 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 309

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Magic Tricks of which the noble Nephi accepted. Using all that Nephi has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Nephi executes the Magician Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 12 gold pieces is given to you for Magician success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Nephi received 39 experience points.

19th Dec, 2019 - 11:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 309

"Why would you all think that I could dance well enough that I could put on a show?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,