The Town Tavern Chat - Page 331 of 467

Thorin has a need to increase his popularity - Page 331 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Feb, 2020 - 11:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2020 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 331

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Target Thy Arrow of which ridiculous Druune accepted. Druune misses as a cramp forms from the pull back. People shake their head in disappointment. Druune has not the Bow Specialization Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Druune. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Sponsored Links:
12th Feb, 2020 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Shaking his head at the poor attempt he comments to one of the wenches… "Why is it that these young ones keep coming here trying to prove something they don't have?"

13th Feb, 2020 - 9:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Rangarth, confident that he can show some steps to win the day says, "watch me… I have this oin my sack already."

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2020 - 9:51am / Post ID: #

Page 331 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Traditional Medieval Dance of which Rangarth accepted. Moving one foot and then another Rangarth sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Rangarth triumphs in the Dancing Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 11 gold pieces on your Dancing. Everyone sings "Dancing is no match for Rangarth." Rangarth received 25 experience points.

13th Feb, 2020 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Responding to Merlin she comments, "I think they are just excited to be here." She chuckles and watches as Rangarth dances up a storm. "That's impressive" she says before taking a sip of ale.

13th Feb, 2020 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Olband
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Flexing my muscles, I step up to the bar, trusting to my dwarven strength to cow all would-be challengers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2020 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 331

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which Olband accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Olband pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Olband uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 16 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Olband is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Olband received 36 experience points.

13th Feb, 2020 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 331

Thorin has a need to increase his popularity and leadership so taking part in a challenge he know he can win is something he immediately accepts with a nod.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,