The Town Tavern Chat - Page 383 of 467

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Having - Page 383 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Aug, 2020 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
25th Jul, 2020 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 383

Krusten enters the tavern and tells the barkeep to serve drinks and put it on her tab. She sits at a table and as happy drunks and wenches gather around Krusten tells all the stories of her armies' many conquests.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2020 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

A smile forms on his face. It is the challenge that many are unable to handle. He gladly accepts.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2020 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Throw That Axe of which Thorin accepted. Thorin throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Thorin executes the Axe Specialization Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 10 gold pieces is given to you for Axe Specialization success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 16 experience points.

31st Jul, 2020 - 7:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

Page 383 Chat Tavern Town The

I am the best actor there is! Lady Fluke wanted to hire me but meh, I have better things to do. But for you, let me teach you what drama is.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2020 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Tell A Good Story of which awkward Lucho accepted. Lucho leaves a sour taste in everyone's mouth. Perhaps it would have been better to have not said anything at all. Lucho is sorely unlucky! Lucho is hurt while trying the Drama Skill.

31st Jul, 2020 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
California
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Gawd what does a man need to do to earn gold? Lucho asked to no one in particular as he drowns his sorrow with ale.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Aug, 2020 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Maru
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 383

Good News for all! I Maru is here once again! To all people out there, let's go celebrate and buy your own drinks!

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2020 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 383

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Having a Laugh of which Maru accepted. Maru decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Maru uses the Joker Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Joker. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Maru is a champion of Joker, who can do greater?" Maru received 37 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,