The Town Tavern Chat - Page 386 of 467

No arm wrestling for me. It rubs your elbows, - Page 386 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Aug, 2020 - 9:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 8:11am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 386

I'll take the challenge but I have two left feet and no sense of balance. At least you all get a good laugh.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 8:11am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Garath accepted. Showing off some skill, Garath jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Garath uses the Jump Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Garath is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Garath received 42 experience points.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Wow I did it! More through luck than judgement, and in a stylised fashion.Extraordinary! .

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 386 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Magic Tricks of which courageous Garath accepted. Using all that Garath has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Garath executes the Magician Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 6 gold pieces is given to you for Magician success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Garath received 52 experience points.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Just simply sleight of hand and illusion. The hand is quicker than the eye.

21st Aug, 2020 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

She looks on at the man as he collects his gold. She comments, "Take my advice young man, I will soon be queen of all the land and you will serve me. In my service you can plunder the gold of enemies rather than squander over tavern gambling."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 386

Ah well it's good to be back home. The beers better in here.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2020 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 386

No arm wrestling for me. It rubs your elbows, grazes your skin and makes it sore.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,