The Town Tavern Chat - Page 389 of 467

Yes I can dance. Not well. I have two left - Page 389 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Aug, 2020 - 7:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2020 - 8:05am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 389

Jump. Oh yes I'm the man for that. You just watch me me.I can almost fly.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2020 - 8:05am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which failed Garath accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Garath land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Garath is sorely unlucky! Garath is hurt while trying the Jump Skill.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2020 - 8:06am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Well that went well. I crash landed onto the tavern floor and everyone laughed.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2020 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Page 389 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which failed Garath accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Garath land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Garath is sorely unlucky! Garath is hurt while trying the Jump Skill.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2020 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Jump high. Jump clean and land on a stool without falling over. I can do that. You lot all just watch me. I jump like gazelle, high in the air, legs tucked under me, arms high above my head and eyes fixed on the target. It so easy anyone should be able to do it. Except of course that they can't and that's because it takes skill. Years of learning, hours of practice and a sense of balance.I'll take on all comers. Are there any volunteers in here brave enough to challenge me? .

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2020 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Traditional Medieval Dance of which Garath accepted. Moving one foot and then another Garath sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Garath triumphs in the Dancing Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 14 gold pieces on your Dancing. Everyone sings "Dancing is no match for Garath." Garath received 31 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2020 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 389

I did a jig and everybody watched in awe at my footwork. I tapped my way around the tavern floor and on tip toes moved with the grace of a gazelle. I accept the applause because I thought I entertained the locals pretty well really.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2020 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 389

Yes I can dance. Not well. I have two left feet, but I'll give it a try.You can all laugh.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,