The Town Tavern Chat - Page 393 of 467

He was relieved that things went his way. He - Page 393 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Sep, 2020 - 9:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2020 - 8:28am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 393

As I stated I have pretty fast reflexes and that's just proved it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2020 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which Garath accepted. Sharp on the move Garath stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Garath uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Garath is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Garath received 44 experience points.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2020 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No I don't throw axes. Sorry about that. The axe is a fine weapon and great at chop[ping down trees, but it's not for me.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2020 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 393 Chat Tavern Town The

Unless you wish to seek a healer, keep me far away from axes. I'm far better suited for more cerebral tasks and challenges.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2020 - 7:40am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

I only use an axe to chop my firewood.Any other use for it is beyond my abilities.I'll pass on this one.

7th Sep, 2020 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

He takes awhile to answer the wench but he decides to accept just in case luck was on his side today.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2020 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 393

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Throw That Axe of which Wolf accepted. Wolf throws the axes with precision and they each land on the appointed target much to everyone's delight. Wolf executes the Axe Specialization Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 16 gold pieces is given to you for Axe Specialization success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Wolf received 26 experience points.

7th Sep, 2020 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 393

He was relieved that things went his way. He leaves as stealthy as he came.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,