The Town Tavern Chat - Page 399 of 467

He snarls at the wench and insists that he - Page 399 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Nov, 2020 - 12:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
22nd Oct, 2020 - 2:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 399

Just as that, there was no challenger strong enough to keep their title. James has become victorious for the moment.

Sponsored Links:
25th Oct, 2020 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
RedSonja
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Ney, I am no magician. I am here for a drink, some food and then I will be gone."

25th Oct, 2020 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Same here! However it is more humiliating to decline rather than failing a challenge. So I say, bring it on!

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2020 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 399 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Magic Tricks of which incompetent James accepted. No magic trick at all as James finds the crowd hilariously laughing at what was intended to be a magic trick is not a disaster! James has not the Magician Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of James. What an embarrassing situation! That brings out some giddy laughs. You also get hurt in the process either from your own actions or the hard rock that is thrown at your head from across the room of the Tavern!

30th Oct, 2020 - 1:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Ah, it has been a long time since I've seen or done this challenge."

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2020 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Helena accepted. Showing off some skill, Helena jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Helena uses the Jump Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 16 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Helena is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Helena received 35 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Oct, 2020 - 3:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zalzyn
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 399

I would've loved to entertain you lot with a story, but alas, my life isn't a very interesting one.

1st Nov, 2020 - 12:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 399

He snarls at the wench and insists that he is not anything associated with being a dramatist.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,