The Town Tavern Chat - Page 461 of 467

Ah an ax throwing competition! I'm - Page 461 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Dec, 2022 - 8:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2022 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 461

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which drunken Tenebrarum accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Tenebrarum is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Tenebrarum is sorely unlucky! Tenebrarum is hurt while trying the Hand Wrestling Skill.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2022 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

I'm in a tavern, I don't think my reflexes are working well. I'll try.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2022 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which the noble Tenebrarum accepted. Sharp on the move Tenebrarum stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Tenebrarum triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 19 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Tenebrarum." Tenebrarum received 20 experience points.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2022 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 461 Chat Tavern Town The

I create a choreography In my mind, while I see the people who will see me dance.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2022 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Traditional Medieval Dance of which Tenebrarum accepted. Moving one foot and then another Tenebrarum sways arms and moves like a professional dancer much to the delight of onlookers. Tenebrarum executes the Dancing Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 6 gold pieces is given to you for Dancing success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Tenebrarum received 30 experience points.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2022 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

I'm not a good joker but I can do something "trying to remember a childhood joke"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2022 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 461

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Having a Laugh of which awkward Tenebrarum accepted. Tenebrarum attempts to tell a joke, but it is so flat that no one laughs so someone lets out a few farts. Tenebrarum is sorely unlucky! Tenebrarum is hurt while trying the Joker Skill.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2022 - 8:13am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 461

Ah an ax throwing competition! I'm not that expert in throwing, but rather in cutting. I'll try to win anyway.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,