The Town Tavern Chat - Page 49 of 467

I cannot assist although I would like to. In - Page 49 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Oct, 2017 - 12:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
17th Oct, 2017 - 9:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 49

Seeing the audacious man (Grimnpoldt) speak in drunken tone causes Hunter to smirk as he raises his brow and then becomes distracted by Charmaine's call to a new comer.

Sponsored Links:
18th Oct, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Game Master says...

"Halo?" says a voice from outside the entrance to the drunken Tavern. Its amazing anyone heard the shallow call because the old man's voice was very faint.

A wench quickly rushes over to the large oaken door with a mind that someone must be in need of help. She opens… and is surprised to see an old man dressed in robes.

He looks at her politely and says with a slightly puzzled face, "Is this the new amphitheater?"

The wench laughs as she shakes her head in disapproval to which the old man says,

"There be needin' some games in this here place, just lots of talk but I want to see some games!"

The old man walks off leaving everyone to wonder what he meant.

19th Oct, 2017 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Charmaine is surprised by the sudden distraction between the wench and the man at the door. She asks the others, "Were they saying something about an amphitheater or did I hear wrong?"

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2017 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 49 Chat Tavern Town The

I do believe the old man was indicating that there is too much talk in here and not enough gaming in the games of chance. I do wonder if he gets part of the profit from these games and that is why he wants us to gamble.

20th Oct, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Really? How does that strange old man get anything from us in games? Actually an amphitheater is something more elaborate like a large arena. Is there one in another city?"

20th Oct, 2017 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

I did not know there was an amphitheater in these parts. Where is it located? A voice is heard in the background of all that is happening.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Oct, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 49

"That is what we are trying to determine at the moment!" She says looking back at the person who asked the question. "If anyone has any leads please let us know." she says in general.

21st Oct, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 49

I cannot assist although I would like to. In my travels within this town I have not come across such a place but if there is one I want to know about it as well.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,