The Town Tavern Chat - Page 6 of 467

All I know is I thought I was a goner but then - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Nov, 2016 - 2:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2016 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 6

Little good deeds my friend. Humility always comes with the knowledge that you life can end at any time while ridding the lands of the bandits that prey on good merchants or people just traveling from one place to another. Any way you look at it, it is a necessary task that one who has the ability to do should do for the good of all. Now lets have a ale.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2016 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Well I am back from Llafair again to do a bit more training as I rest up some. I do enjoy the patrols over there. One just has to make sure they are fully ready to go out on a patrol. I know I am getting stronger and more able bodied to take on most anything.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2016 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Looking about the tavern and hardly seeing anyone inside Noukril takes a seat and orders a ale. He thinks about all he has seen and done in the past few months. "I always seem to have fun no matter what I am doing. Even on patrol while feeling that it may be my last one."

31st Oct, 2016 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 6 Chat Tavern Town The

"I'm impressed by your accomplishments… " says a woman from across the room. She raises her mug of ale in gratitude at the warrior then takes a long couplebof gulps. Bring her mug down she sighs loudly she letting out an "ahh… that was refreshing."

4th Nov, 2016 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Hunter returns just in time to see the lady praising the sturdy gent. He tries to pull the attention away and shift it to himself with a rather dray opener, "Well, I'm back again… I hope none of you missed me." He hails the nearby wench in hopes for a drink as he continues, "I have been through some tough times but I have reached the level that makes me an opponent to be reckoned with and that's a good thing."

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

I am back from more patrols. I am able to do more patrols and not lose my life for a change. I will say some are still close but I found that I can do it. Now for a few rounds of ale.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Nov, 2016 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 6

Perplexed by what the man says she asks, "you lost your life before? How is that possible and you are here with us today?" Thinking the explanation that is about to be given might prove to be good entertainment she calls for another mug of ale.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

All I know is I thought I was a goner but then woke up in town. I do not know how I got there but I think I was at deaths very door and some of those on patrol with me carried my body to the healers and the healer brought me back from deaths doorway. If I had truly died I would not be here but I felt as if I had at times.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,