The Town Tavern Chat - Page 83 of 467

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls - Page 83 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Feb, 2018 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
24th Feb, 2018 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 83

Entering… She hoped to take up a challenge to get some extra gold but found someone who did not even know how to hand wrestle chose to do it anyway. Shaking her head she comments, "you need to choose your battles."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Ahh, it turns out hand-wrestling is a skill. Kelsen pauses, truly bemused by this information. It seems I've been doing quite a bit of walking, eating, sleeping and breathing… I should probably check where I stand on those skills as well. A most curious place I find myself in… full of battles disguised as common activities. Well, twere best, as the wise lady says, to make my choices with more care in such a contentious place.

26th Feb, 2018 - 1:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

She isn't sure about this task because she never finished the instructor's course on jumping but still she needed the gold so she attempted it anyway.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Page 83 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Alana accepted. Showing off some skill, Alana jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Alana uses the Jump Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Alana is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Alana received 19 experience points.

26th Feb, 2018 - 1:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

She wipes her forehead with her cloth and is now glad its over. She de ides to take some courses in this skill just in case she isn't this lucky next time.

26th Feb, 2018 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GothicNature
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Unsure of where to go or who to talk with she looks to meet someone friendly in the tavern. Finding someone she asks as politely as possible, "How can I gain strength if the physical instructors say I am too weak and I have not money for the lady in the palace?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Feb, 2018 - 12:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 83

A stranger like himself to the Town, Tanis hears the question of the woman and replies, "I'm no expert on this so don't take my word as the word of all but I believe that same lady you mentioned can supply you with her pebbles if you do some of her jobs. Then you can use some of those pebbles to gain a boost of body."

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 83

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Tanis accepted. Showing off some skill, Tanis jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Tanis executes the Jump Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 10 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Tanis received 21 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,