The Town Tavern Chat - Page 84 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts - Page 84 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Feb, 2018 - 11:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
27th Feb, 2018 - 12:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 84

Clapping with the crowd he is surprised he could have done it and earn some gold at the same time. He bows and takes his leave.

Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2018 - 10:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Its a new day, may as well have a try although GH I have not maximized my skill in jumping as yet." She gets ready.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 10:12am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Alana accepted. Showing off some skill, Alana jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Alana triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 6 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Alana." Alana received 35 experience points.

28th Feb, 2018 - 2:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 84 Chat Tavern Town The

While passing by he tavern shouts for her to try her hand with reflexes makes her divert and enter. She claims to be ready as she swallows hard.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2018 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which Alana accepted. Sharp on the move Alana stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Alana uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Alana is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Alana received 27 experience points.

28th Feb, 2018 - 10:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Hand wrestling wasn't something that she ever took up or thought she would need so for their next challenge she simply replies, "Not now, its not for me yet."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Feb, 2018 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 84

"I can do that! I have one more lesson but I think I'm good enough to take on Wilbur so let's have a go shall we?"

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2018 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 84

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which Ammon accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Ammon pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Ammon executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 9 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Ammon received 47 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,