The Town Tavern Chat - Page 112 of 467

Speaking to the man who just won, "Lucky - Page 112 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Jun, 2018 - 8:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
12th Jun, 2018 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 112

"I would like to do this folks but hand wrestling is not something I am skilled in. When I have the gold I will have to change that around. Oh what the irony… I came here looking for some gold and leave still looking for some to learn how to hand wrestle so I can come back here and win some gold."

Sponsored Links:
13th Jun, 2018 - 8:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Aye, I think I can do some hand wrestling, I accept the challenge," Cedrick says. "Anglesey, be a great place to join a guild," he adds.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2018 - 8:15am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which drunken Cedrick accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Cedrick is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Cedrick is sorely unlucky! Cedrick is hurt while trying the Hand Wrestling Skill.

13th Jun, 2018 - 10:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 112 Chat Tavern Town The

She smiles at the folly of the man. She approaches and stands near to him at the table, "Yes, I could have done the same but I always think its better to become an expert at it rather than try to take on someone who is already an expert at hand wrestling."

13th Jun, 2018 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"My instructors tell me I am at level 4 in my jumping abilities which I guess is less than average and far from perfect but I will give it a shot."

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2018 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Tanis accepted. Showing off some skill, Tanis jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Tanis triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 16 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Tanis." Tanis received 38 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jun, 2018 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 112

Tanis smiles at the accomplishment. "I thank you all for pushing me on… if it were not for your calling my name I might have ignored this and lost on the precious gold that it provided."

13th Jun, 2018 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 112

Speaking to the man who just won, "Lucky you got here before me or I would have taken the challenge. Maybe next time."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,