The Town Tavern Chat - Page 113 of 467

"Thank you… I'm going - Page 113 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Jun, 2018 - 11:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
14th Jun, 2018 - 4:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bethany
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 113

I would not like to try this, at this time. I am not what you would call the sturdy type. Honestly, the average drunk would come out if this challenge with more dignity than I. But thank you for the opportunity.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2018 - 10:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Seeing the woman refuse the challenge she approaches her, "Hello, do not feel bad, I once did not know the skill either and had to take awhile learning g and building up my muscles for it. I think I am ready now even though I have not be ome expert in it."

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Charmaine accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Charmaine pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Charmaine uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Charmaine is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Charmaine received 53 experience points.

14th Jun, 2018 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bethany
(+)

Page 113 Chat Tavern Town The

She watched as the stranger who was kind enough to offer comfort easily won against the burly man. She smiled and drifted forward with a smile. "Congratulations!"

14th Jun, 2018 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Thank you" she replied and extends her hand, "I am Charmaine and it looks like they are calling me to do another challenge now so I will keep the crowd happy."

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Charmaine accepted. Showing off some skill, Charmaine jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Charmaine uses the Jump Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 18 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Charmaine is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Charmaine received 51 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2018 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bethany
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 113

Shook her hand briefly, as her expression turned shy. "Um, Bethann. Pleased to meet you." She said softly, "I can see your good at that. Um, good luck."

15th Jun, 2018 - 11:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 113

"Thank you… I'm going to try this one as well since no one has taken it up. Try doing more training and you can enter these challenges regularly."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,