Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 18 of 19

Hunter stops in for a quick drink but takes - Page 18 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 4th Aug, 2017 - 11:07am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 35 129 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 9
Action: Living
ROK II

Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 18

Merlin is surprised that the lady addressed him so he smiles and replies, "... And besides being the most beautiful in this tavern you are… ?"

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #
Trapper

Level: 15
ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Hunter rolls his eyes and shakes his head at the cheesy pickup line that the man used. He looks on to see what kind of response he gets from the lady warrior. Maybe she won't bite him too hard he thinks.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat MMORPG Text & RPG Text

"What a crazy day it has been!" says Merlin entering the tavern. "I did not know that Stefan, in the town, could be wrapped up in so much… " Merlin looks around thinking maybe Stefan has friends here and decides to bite his tongue before he gets himself in trouble.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Page 18 Chat Tavern Llafair

"I've but stop in here for a drink before I go out into the forests and plains. I'm not going to stay for long because this place can cause a man to forget his mission. The wenches are too lovely to look at and the ale smells and tastes like paradise. So let me finish this up before I visit the mystic and go back."

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Back again and restored to how he once was Hunter feels happy that he made it back before he could be killed. "Give me a hot meal and a drink before I leave… " he says and then adds "Please… " with a smile while tossing a coin to the wench.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"Those patrols are getting harder!" he bellows while asking for a hot meal and some drink. Glad to be within the safety of the city he takes in the conversation around him.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Page 18 Llafair Tavern Chat

"You just need to ensure that you are well prepared both with skill, potion and gull health so you can survive the circuit" Hunter casually offers a tip to strike up some conversation.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 11:07am / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 18

Hunter stops in for a quick drink but takes in some of the conversation as well so he can know what's going on. He laughs at the terrible drunk jokes and raises his mug in salute when ocassion calls for it.

Guest please SHARE: "Llafair Tavern Chat" on:

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 
Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Llafair Tavern Chat Tips
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Top 20 Posters

1. Abnninja - 31 (24.03%)
2. AshDrunbar - 16 (12.40%)
3. KNtoran - 12 (9.30%)
4. News - 10 (7.75%)
5. Daishain - 9 (6.98%)
6. Kyrroeth - 8 (6.20%)
7. Cinder - 8 (6.20%)
8. Glarion - 5 (3.88%)
9. PaulNelson - 4 (3.10%)
10. Txtrpg - 4 (3.10%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 16 Hr(s). 59 Mins.
11. ILoveSMF - 3 (2.33%)
12. Robertreaper - 3 (2.33%)
13. Waal - 2 (1.55%)
14. Thomaslee - 2 (1.55%)
15. ChristianD - 1 (0.78%)
16. Informer - 1 (0.78%)
17. Falrun - 1 (0.78%)
18. Horde - 1 (0.78%)
19. Blessed - 1 (0.78%)
20. Lemyr - 1 (0.78%)

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Txtrpg 14 Hours Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Abnninja 4.3 Days Ago
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 5.6 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Beowolf 7th Sep, 2017 - 8:32pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Blessed 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:22pm
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By William 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:46pm
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Jul, 2017 - 4:21am