Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 18 of 150

Hunter stops in for a quick drink but takes - Page 18 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Aug, 2017 - 11:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
30th May, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 18

Merlin is surprised that the lady addressed him so he smiles and replies, "... And besides being the most beautiful in this tavern you are… ?"

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2017 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Hunter rolls his eyes and shakes his head at the cheesy pickup line that the man used. He looks on to see what kind of response he gets from the lady warrior. Maybe she won't bite him too hard he thinks.

10th Jul, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"What a crazy day it has been!" says Merlin entering the tavern. "I did not know that Stefan, in the town, could be wrapped up in so much… " Merlin looks around thinking maybe Stefan has friends here and decides to bite his tongue before he gets himself in trouble.

12th Jul, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 18 Chat Tavern Llafair

"I've but stop in here for a drink before I go out into the forests and plains. I'm not going to stay for long because this place can cause a man to forget his mission. The wenches are too lovely to look at and the ale smells and tastes like paradise. So let me finish this up before I visit the mystic and go back."

21st Jul, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Back again and restored to how he once was Hunter feels happy that he made it back before he could be killed. "Give me a hot meal and a drink before I leave… " he says and then adds "Please… " with a smile while tossing a coin to the wench.

31st Jul, 2017 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"Those patrols are getting harder!" he bellows while asking for a hot meal and some drink. Glad to be within the safety of the city he takes in the conversation around him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Aug, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 18

"You just need to ensure that you are well prepared both with skill, potion and gull health so you can survive the circuit" Hunter casually offers a tip to strike up some conversation.

4th Aug, 2017 - 11:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 18

Hunter stops in for a quick drink but takes in some of the conversation as well so he can know what's going on. He laughs at the terrible drunk jokes and raises his mug in salute when ocassion calls for it.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,