Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 20 of 150

Walking in she takes a look around. She hasn't - Page 20 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Oct, 2017 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
27th Sep, 2017 - 9:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 20

Merlin comes in quietly only to ask for a drink before heading out on patrol. This time he is better prepared but some ale will soften his nerves.

Sponsored Links:
29th Sep, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

The last patrol was very difficult and he got injured. After his drink he will need to take a good rest to heal some of the damage.

5th Oct, 2017 - 11:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Merlin's nerves are on edge so he asks a wench, "what's the strongest drink you have here? I need something to help me relax."

7th Oct, 2017 - 11:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 20 Chat Tavern Llafair

Merlin orders a good meal and eats well. He thanks the wench serving him and then makes his way back to the town to fulfill a few assignments.

8th Oct, 2017 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Walking in he sees Merlin, "Brother, I have reached another level in my life and I need to ensure I keep it because I am getting old. How have things been for you?"

10th Oct, 2017 - 11:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Entering Llafair after a long time of absence the first person she sees is Hunter and she comments, "I've been hearing a lot of interesting this about you."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Oct, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 20

"Oh?" says Hunter with a surprised face. "What have you been hearing about me? Come have a seat and tell me about it." He calls for a wench to bring the lady a drink of her choice.

14th Oct, 2017 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 20

Walking in she takes a look around. She hasn't been in this tavern much but still recognizes some of the faces. After a close call on the plains while coming from the Town she decided to take a rest before continuing again. She comments to the nearest person, "Those plains are very difficult!"

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,