Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 23 of 150

After a run on the plains and some serious - Page 23 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Nov, 2017 - 11:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
1st Nov, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 23

Turning down the wench Alana says, "Sorry, but I'm no musician and will likely chase all your customers. Maybe when I learn to play an instrument I will take it up."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2017 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which fearless Melodie accepted. Melodie is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Melodie uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 3 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Melodie received 46 experience points.

4th Nov, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Melodie takes a bow before returning to her seat. "I recommend that every person learn the art of music," As she continued, a mischievous look crossed her face, "It may prove essential in an adventure yet to come."

7th Nov, 2017 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 23 Chat Tavern Llafair

Krusten turns down the offer of playing some music, "I'm a warrior from my heart so I don't tend to play with strings." She shrugs it off as she takes her ale and leaves.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which fearless Melodie accepted. Melodie is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Melodie uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 4 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Melodie received 26 experience points.

8th Nov, 2017 - 9:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Hunter, while passing through sees the request for some music from him but he knows that he is no bard and instead heads for the plains where his glory awaits.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Nov, 2017 - 9:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 23

Merlin explains, "I'm no man of music though I should be its not a challenge I can accept." He looks around the room for someone else who looks like they could play a song.

10th Nov, 2017 - 11:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 23

After a run on the plains and some serious damage Krusten enters Llafair to rest and heal. Entering the tavern she is immediately accosted to play something but she declines.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,