Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 4 of 150

Another patrol is finished so time to have - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Oct, 2016 - 2:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
19th Sep, 2016 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 4

Having landed at Llafair Hunter decided he needed a drink before taking on all these new assignments. He keeps seeing this same man both here and in the Town. He wonders why he hustles so much but he thinks he knows why, he is hunting for treasure and fame. Meanwhile, Hunter calls over a wench to bring him a good brew so he can wet his throat and continue on the patrol.

Sponsored Links:
20th Sep, 2016 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Just came back from a patrol… " says Hunter openly to whomever can hear him. Saying this, at least in his mind, was a mark of respect because he was securing the borders of Llafair so those within can have peace.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2016 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have to tell you these patrols do not get easier as you get up in level. I think they get a lot tougher. But Alas I am heading out again.

1st Oct, 2016 - 3:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 4 Chat Tavern Llafair

I think I have a pretty good idea about that. Last time I went out on a patrol I didn't quite make it back. How I am here today is nothing short of a miracle… literally. Even so I seem to be addicted to the work, so when I finish this ale I will be heading out there again!.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2016 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

Take a few healing potions out with you on patrol. I know those bandits are not getting any friendlier. I think they are recruiting more and more. I know I have killed quite a few of them. I will continue to kill them until we rid the lands of these bandits. But until then I feel I need a few ales to relax and rest up.

6th Oct, 2016 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

I understand what you're saying but I must not be as wealthy as you since I can barely afford one healing potion! So going on patrol is double the risk for me. Luckily I have not encountered anyone with arrows and hope not to for awhile.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Oct, 2016 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 4

"The bear season is making things very difficult. I feel that I can do more if I had some elixirs with me. I need to be more patient and take the time to specialize." Hunter comments to any listening.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2016 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Another patrol is finished so time to have a few ales and then head back out. I can tell you that all this patrolling and all those bandits is fun. I have survived the past two patrols without aid of a healing potion. I think the added armor has helped. Now to be able to afford a better weapon.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (150) »

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,