Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 31 of 150

Merlin bows. You know what I like about you - Page 31 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Dec, 2017 - 11:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 31

Drogda is not very skilled with darts but he will give it a go and see if he can happen to do well. After all it is just something to do before going on patrol again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Bull's eye Darts competition of which the noble Drogda accepted. The well poised Drogda takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Drogda uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Drogda received 46 experience points.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Happy that he was successful in the game he nods to every accepts the gold and has a ale to celebrate his good fortune. He thanks everyone who supported him in his win.

6th Dec, 2017 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Page 31 Chat Tavern Llafair

Looking to Drogda, came the reply,"Good on you, you did well." The man who greeted him offering to buy him a drink, before introducing himself saying, "My name is Jonathon, and I have know this town for quite a long time."

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Bull's eye Darts competition of which fearless Jonathon accepted. The well poised Jonathon takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Jonathon uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 5 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Jonathon received 25 experience points.

7th Dec, 2017 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Wizard can't believe that at this hour in the morning the tavern would be ripe with people looking for challenges and drink. He steps in to see the atmosphere and immediately hears his name being called.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 31

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Wench sit competition of which Merlin accepted. Merlin lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Merlin. Hardy Merlin takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Merlin uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 5 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Merlin received 20 experience points.

7th Dec, 2017 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 31

Merlin bows. You know what I like about you folks, you always pay for my meals and lodging from your bets. "Thank you very much, now I must order my breakfast."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,