Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 32 of 150

"Well of course I can do that since you - Page 32 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Dec, 2017 - 1:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 32

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which defiant Merlin accepted. Merlin is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Merlin uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 8 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Merlin received 25 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2017 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Thank you all, the goods know that I can make use of this gold and since music is one of my loves I hope to get some gold from it."

9th Dec, 2017 - 12:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

", this challenge was always fun," Jonathon will say with consideration and a chuckle, before preparing himself for the challenge with a smile.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Page 32 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which fearless Jonathon accepted. Jonathon lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Jonathon. Hardy Jonathon takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Jonathon uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 12 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Jonathon received 26 experience points.

11th Dec, 2017 - 9:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Let me have a throw then… " Says Merlin with some enthusiasm as he saw it as an opportunity to score some gold for healing.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Bull's eye Darts competition of which drunkard Merlin accepted. One dart is thrown badly off course and almost hits a patron. Merlin does not have a good time in the Darts Game competition. Merlin has not the Darts Game Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Merlin. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Dec, 2017 - 9:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 32

He flops badly as darts go everywhere else but the target. Annoyed that something that looked simple was so easily failed he knew he would need so.e training to redeem his reputation.

12th Dec, 2017 - 1:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 32

"Well of course I can do that since you all want to give me your gold. Bet well now because what I am about to do will impress."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,