Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 34 of 150

"Bravo, you did that with such little - Page 34 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Dec, 2017 - 11:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
14th Dec, 2017 - 9:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 34

"Oh, you can't get enough of my music eh? Well here is a little tune I wrote about an old hag that lived in the Dark Regions."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2017 - 9:40am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Music melody competition of which defiant Charmaine accepted. Charmaine is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Charmaine uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Charmaine received 41 experience points.

14th Dec, 2017 - 9:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Relieved that they appreciated her song Charmaine thinks to write more when she has the time. "Maybe I will write about the Town's chancellor, that should bring some laughs", she says to herself.

14th Dec, 2017 - 11:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 34 Chat Tavern Llafair

'Well done Charmaine" says Merlin as he claps with enthusiasm. "I think I have an idea who you were singing about too." he winks.

17th Dec, 2017 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Oh thank you, I would take up the darts challenge but I have never thrown one before… sorry to admit. Perhaps I will learn and return."

18th Dec, 2017 - 6:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Jonathon come in for a drink, feeling tired because of lack of sleep and finding myself lacking a bit with energy. Still, he smiles as the dart challenge is offer and I agree to give it a try.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 34

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Bull's eye Darts competition of which fearless Jonathon accepted. The well poised Jonathon takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Jonathon uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 4 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Jonathon received 14 experience points.

18th Dec, 2017 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 34

"Bravo, you did that with such little effort. I need to learn your secret so I do not faulted." She winks while drinking from her large wooden mug.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,