Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 43 of 150

After buying a round of ale for everyone and - Page 43 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Jan, 2018 - 2:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
12th Jan, 2018 - 9:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 43

Merlin thanks all after putting away his flute. "I would love to stay and play some more but I need to get going."

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2018 - 12:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

After a day of activities Merlin returns only to find his name being called again but this time for a darts challenge. He is happy to oblige.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2018 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Bull's eye Darts competition of which defiant Merlin accepted. The well poised Merlin takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Merlin uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 4 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Merlin received 15 experience points.

13th Jan, 2018 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 43 Chat Tavern Llafair

"Thank you all but don't hesitate to bid on me next time as I think four gd pieces is the lowest I have ever gotten."

15th Jan, 2018 - 8:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Smiling at the idea, Jonathon agrees to take the challenge and when he completes it he will offer a bow and thank the wenches.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 8:05am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which Jonathon accepted. Jonathon lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Jonathon. Hardy Jonathon takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Jonathon uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 4 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Jonathon received 51 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jan, 2018 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 43

"Music is not my thing I'm afraid" she says as she hears her name. "I choose my training carefully as my gold is limited", she adds trying to defend her position.

20th Jan, 2018 - 2:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 43

After buying a round of ale for everyone and getting some for himself, Jonathon will observe the patrons for a bit before accepting the challenge of music requested by those there with the words, "Sure, I don't see why not."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,