Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 47 of 150

Faolan enters the Tavern as a few known faces - Page 47 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Jun, 2018 - 7:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
28th May, 2018 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 47

'Ah, a good old game of Darts. Just what I was hoping for!' Faolan makes his way across the room, downing his Ale just before reaching for his first throw.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th May, 2018 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench insists on the Bull's eye Darts competition of which fearless Faolan accepted. The well poised Faolan takes careful aim and sinks the darts into their targets with precision causing many to raise their eyebrows. Faolan uses the Darts Game Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Darts Game. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Faolan received 35 experience points.

2nd Jun, 2018 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

'Ah, if you insist I must sing.' Faolan picks up the lute a wench is handing him and sits down on a small bench in the corner, facing the audience. 'You will all know this one.'

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2018 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Page 47 Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Music melody competition of which Faolan accepted. Faolan is given an instrument and express a tune worthy of cheers and applause! Faolan uses the Music Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 15 gold pieces was collected for Music. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Faolan received 36 experience points.

3rd Jun, 2018 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Good morning to all. I wouldn't mind a challenge except I do not participate in these kinds of things anymore as I am retired from it."

3rd Jun, 2018 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

'Oh, very well. I haven't done this kind of thing in a long time, but why not give it a try?'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2018 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 47

The Llafair's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which the noble Faolan accepted. Faolan lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Faolan. Hardy Faolan takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Faolan uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Faolan received 24 experience points.

5th Jun, 2018 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 47

Faolan enters the Tavern as a few known faces nod to him. 'Good evening, folks. I'm in need of some good entertainment.'

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,