Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 66 of 150

As she enters she is urged on to take the challenge. - Page 66 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Oct, 2018 - 9:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2018 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 66

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Wench sit competition of which the noble Krusten accepted. Krusten lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Krusten. Hardy Krusten takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Krusten uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Krusten received 18 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
16th Oct, 2018 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Oelscheich
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

It's my first time in Llafair. People are different here. They want me to play a game with wenches sitting on me. Strange, but also… interesting, I think. Maybe I should take a try....

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2018 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Wench sit competition of which courageous Leoderic accepted. Leoderic lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Leoderic. Hardy Leoderic takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Leoderic uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 3 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Leoderic received 16 experience points.

21st Oct, 2018 - 11:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 66 Chat Tavern Llafair

She just arrived in Llafair on business and she thought why not see f there are any challenges here and sure enough… There is a challenge she can easily win.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Llafair

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Wench sit competition of which fearless Sapphire accepted. Sapphire lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Sapphire. Hardy Sapphire takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Sapphire uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Sapphire received 17 experience points.

28th Oct, 2018 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

"I guess you good people have not seen me in awhile and aren't used to someone as hardy showing you how it is done. Well here I am today!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2018 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 66

The Llafair's Tavern Wench insists on the Wench sit competition of which the noble Merlin accepted. Merlin lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Merlin. Hardy Merlin takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Merlin uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Merlin received 20 experience points.

29th Oct, 2018 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 66

As she enters she is urged on to take the challenge. She asks what it is and when she is told she says, "Ah no need to urge me to do this I am very good at this challenge."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,