Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 76 of 150

"He tells the wench, believe it or not - Page 76 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Jan, 2019 - 11:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
28th Dec, 2018 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 76

"It is a good question. I am not looking for anything. I am amusing myself wile I wait for the local museum to be fully complete. Whereas it seems you are not having much luck at the moment."

Sponsored Links:
29th Dec, 2018 - 3:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"I'm not really the most Hardy in the tavern, but sure, I'll give it a shot." I told the Wench as I take position.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2018 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Llafair's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Wench sit competition of which Azarick accepted. Azarick lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Azarick. Hardy Azarick takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Azarick uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Azarick received 15 experience points.

29th Dec, 2018 - 3:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Page 76 Chat Tavern Llafair

"That worked? Cool! I meant, yeah, that was nice." I sheepishly smiled at the tavern folk then left the tavern after receiving my gold.

29th Dec, 2018 - 11:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Same challenge?" I inquisitively asked the Wench, "I might duplicate my earlier triumph then." I stood up my chair and proceeded to go into position.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2018 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat

The Llafair's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Wench sit competition of which Azarick accepted. Azarick lays down prostrate on a large oval mat while one wench after the other sits on Azarick. Hardy Azarick takes the load and keeps their lips sealed to be the victor of the night! Azarick uses the Hardy Skill with a victorious outcome. Some were gambling on you, so a total of 5 gold pieces was collected for Hardy. There are now chants of your name sung with joy. Azarick received 40 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Dec, 2018 - 11:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 76

"That was not bad at all, but the amount of gold is a bit, sad. Well, gold is gold, so thanks everyone!" I waved to the tavern folk before retiring to my rented room for the night.

1st Jan, 2019 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 76

"He tells the wench, believe it or not I am better at darts than I am at magic and yet my name is Merlin!"

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,