Stranger Things

Stranger Things - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Aug, 2017 - 2:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Stranger Things TV Series
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2016 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Stranger Things

Stranger Things

If you are a frequent viewer of the TV Series called, "Stranger Things" then please give us your review?

Stranger Things
Stranger Things (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2016 - 7:19am / Post ID: #

Things Stranger

Set in the 1980s in Montauk, NY, a young boy vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving top-secret government experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one very strange little girl.

Season 01, Episode 1, 2 - "Chapter One: The Vanishing Of Will Byer, Chapter Two: The Weirdo on Maple Stree" -
On his way home from a friend's house, young Will sees something terrifying. Nearby, a sinister secret lurks in the depths of a government lab.

Lucas, Mike and Dustin try to talk to the girl they found in the woods. Hopper questions an anxious Joyce about an unsettling phone call.

28th Aug, 2016 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Stranger Things Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I am hooked to this show. The acting is absolutely fantastic specially Winnona Ryder (Who I didn't recognize at first!) and the child actors. The series is set back in the 80's and even though the plot might have some signs of being a horror movie, it is actually a science-fiction thriller.

One of the child actors, a little girl named Millie Bobby Brown is just amazing playing the role of a child kidnapped as a baby and used/abused as an experiment to develop extraordinary powers. You feel you want to jump in the screen to help her and protect her because throughout the 8 episodes, she seems sad and tortured and lived a life that no child should ever live.

I highly recommend this show if you are into science-fiction, so far the story is very captivating to me.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Things Stranger

Stranger Things getting a third season, BEFORE season two has even hit screens, Netflix show Stranger Things is set to return for a third instalment - and maybe a fourth. Source 6u.

> TOPIC: Stranger Things

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,