Colin Kaepernick - Page 2 of 4

Trump's War of Words With Black Athletes - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Sep, 2017 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  Colin Kaepernick NFL - American Football
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Colin Kaepernick
A Friend

Colin Kaepernick - Page 2

The NFL doesn't have the right to censure a player's choice in regards to standing for the anthem, nor does anyone else.

I find people are making far too much about this, a simple exercise in free speech.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Colin Kaepernick
A Friend

Kaepernick Colin

People are exercising their free speech as well in not liking it. I feel like it is his right but it is disrespectful to all who have served and died under that banner. There are better ways to achieve this. It didn't bring positive attention to his cause. It brought anger because people feel that he is slighting the military personnel who protect his right to free speech.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:50pm

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Colin Kaepernick
A Friend

Colin Kaepernick Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I agree that the NFL can not tell a person whether they have to stand up, sit down or kneel for the National Anthem. But they can still come out and state that they do or do not support this behavior. Silence speaks volumes when they are quick to announce in favor or against other actions the NFL athletes take.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Colin Kaepernick
A Friend

Page 2 Kaepernick Colin

I think technically they could make them stand for it. Freedom of speech refers to the government preventing you from saying something. Companies have the right to discipline or terminate someone that hurts their business image. You can be fired from your job for posing certain political beliefs on social media especially if it is obvious where you work. I'm not saying that would or should happen. I've seen a lot of people terminated due to their political views they express.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Mar, 2017 - 11:16pm

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Colin Kaepernick
A Friend

Kaepernick Colin

The NFL is a business and if this is bad for business they certainly can tell him to stop, stand or get fired. He absolutely has the right of free speech. And the NFL has the right to fire him if he's bad for business. Kaepernik can say what he wants but he has to accept responsibility for those actions.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Colin Kaepernick
A Friend

Colin Kaepernick

Yes exactly. While I fought and made sure he has the right to do what he wishes as a protest and the NFL does not say anything to support or not support him. I have the same right to not support the NFL in any way. I will not go to a game, I will not watch a NFL game on tv and I will not buy any NFL merchandise. I will hurt the NFL for them allowing a person and other persons to offend me greatly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Colin Kaepernick
A Friend

Colin Kaepernick - Page 2

And now it appears he will stand for the anthem if a team will just hire him now that he's been released. I guess his "Principles" aren't quite as important when he realizes he needs to put food on his table.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Colin Kaepernick Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Trump's War of Words With Black Athletes By Adam Serwer. Trump urged NFL owners to fire players who protest. "Get that son of a bitch off the field right now, out. He's fired. He's fired!" Source 1n.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Colin Kaepernick

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,