Druthus Baron - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Sep, 2016 - 8:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 81
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2016 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Druthus the Baron
A Friend

Druthus the Baron

Druthus, a man standing 6 feet tall at first seems to be the definition of average. Short cropped brown hair, fit but not quite muscular, with tanned skin and an unassuming look.

However it is his eyes which show him to be anything BUT average. A sharp intelligence swam behind those orbs, changing color from green to grey to brown as he observed his surroundings.

In order to become a Ruler in this land, and not simply a self-proclaimed Baron he would need allies. But not just anyone would do. He would need men and women of worth that shared in his beliefs. Those who were not unafraid to wade into battle, but yet be of good heart and mind.

He would find these compatriots somewhere, and as he built up his forces would begin to carve his name upon the land. In any way required.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2016 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Druthus the Baron
A Friend

Baron Druthus

Why Am I Druthus?

The small child says I am GOOD. What truly is good and evil though? Do the bandits see themselves as evil for providing food for their children?

Perhaps what the child sees is that I will do as I must, but will try to respect those along the way. As long as they do not obstruct my path....

> TOPIC: Druthus the Baron

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,