Stagthorn's Experienced Masons, Carpenters & Engineers

Stagthorn' S Experienced Masons Carpenters - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Nov, 2018 - 12:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Text RPG ROK II Town Builders - Out of Character Discussion
Stagthorn's Experienced Masons, Carpenters & Engineers Related Information to Stagthorn's Experienced Masons, Carpenters & Engineers
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

This Thread is about Stagthorn's Experienced Masons, Carpenters & Engineers, a place located in the Town within the Medieval Fantasy world of Ruler of Kings II. Discussion here is Out of Character where Players can feel free to converse about any happening or dealings they had at Stagthorn's Experienced Masons, Carpenters & Engineers.

Note: Keep in mind that one Player's encounter at Stagthorn's Experienced Masons, Carpenters & Engineers may be different from another Player's experience because of choices and in game dynamics.

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2016 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

Engineers and Carpenters Masons Experienced Stagthorns

Having an abode can save having to rent a room at the tavern I just wish it wasn't so expensive to do.

24th Nov, 2018 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Stagthorn's Experienced Masons, Carpenters & Engineers Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I got myself a home from the start. It cost a lot but I need somewhere to stay. I can't be living in those awful taverns smelling ale and hearing the annoying heckles of wenches trying to get more gold from patrons.

> TOPIC: Stagthorn's Experienced Masons, Carpenters & Engineers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,