Lauren's Exchange

Lauren' S Exchange - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Dec, 2018 - 9:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Text RPG ROK II Town Exchanger - Out of Character Discussion
Lauren's Exchange Related Information to Lauren's Exchange
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Lauren's Exchange

Lauren's Exchange

This Thread is about Lauren's Exchange, a place located in the Town within the Medieval Fantasy world of Ruler of Kings II. Discussion here is Out of Character where Players can feel free to converse about any happening or dealings they had at Lauren's Exchange.

Note: Keep in mind that one Player's encounter at Lauren's Exchange may be different from another Player's experience because of choices and in game dynamics.

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2016 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Exchange Laurens

While you do need extra gold to buy the better equipment you also need your FP if you die so while the exchange provides a good option you shouldn't get too excited and spend all your FP there, a mistake I made.

3rd Dec, 2018 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Lauren's Exchange Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I think its good to have the ability to buy into the games currencies but at the same time I always like to keep my points in case I need to be resurrected or create a new character.

4th Dec, 2018 - 9:41am / Post ID: #

Exchange Laurens

I like the way Symphony thinks. Just a note, the greater your character's level the cheaper it is to get gold for FP so sometimes its worth it at a higher level.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2018 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Lauren's Exchange
A Friend

Exchange Laurens

Huh - I’ll try to remember the rate of exchange differs.

In a city which is sometimes a little rough around the edges, Lauren’s is an establishment of affluent professionalism.

> TOPIC: Lauren's Exchange

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,