Emma's High Haberdashery

Emma' S High Haberdashery - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Dec, 2018 - 8:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Text RPG ROK II Town Haberdasher - Out of Character Discussion
Emma's High Haberdashery Related Information to Emma's High Haberdashery

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Emma's High Haberdashery

Emma's High Haberdashery

This Thread is about Emma's High Haberdashery, a place located in the Town within the Medieval Fantasy world of Ruler of Kings II. Discussion here is Out of Character where Players can feel free to converse about any happening or dealings they had at Emma's High Haberdashery.

Note: Keep in mind that one Player's encounter at Emma's High Haberdashery may be different from another Player's experience because of choices and in game dynamics.

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2016 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Haberdashery High Emmas

I've been through this place a couple of times once for an assignment and the other to see what is sold. The clothing is costly but obviously there for some reason I don't know yet as it does not give a good armor value.

5th Dec, 2018 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Emma's High Haberdashery Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Emma has a different setup compared to what is offered by the other people in the town. I like how she shows off the different ranks.

> TOPIC: Emma's High Haberdashery

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,