Isabella's Mystic Arts

Isabella' S Mystic Arts - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Feb, 2017 - 5:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Text RPG ROK II Town Mystic - Out of Character Discussion
Isabella's Mystic Arts Related Information to Isabella's Mystic Arts
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Isabella's Mystic Arts

Isabella's Mystic Arts

This Thread is about Isabella's Mystic Arts, a place located in the Town within the Medieval Fantasy world of Ruler of Kings II. Discussion here is Out of Character where Players can feel free to converse about any happening or dealings they had at Isabella's Mystic Arts.

Note: Keep in mind that one Player's encounter at Isabella's Mystic Arts may be different from another Player's experience because of choices and in game dynamics.

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2016 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Arts Mystic Isabellas

That new "Atonement ritual" that Isabella performs was needed along time now. It makes her place even more valuable other than the fact you can get expensive potions there if you can afford it.

8th Dec, 2016 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

Isabella's Mystic Arts Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

When I first entered the Town I thought that Stefan's Tavern was the place for everything but then I began to realize that Isabella's place is just as important when you're at the stage of adventuring. The atonement ritual and the healing elixirs are vital to make it from one battle to the next and she is the only one that does both!

16th Dec, 2016 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Arts Mystic Isabellas

In the background I can see Players, certain ones, making the same mistakes over and over again. It seems like some just do not read the warnings given by the Reaper, Advisor and in the Tips section about utilizing the Atonement Ritual. This service, offered only at Isabella's place, is what will save you meeting up with the same foe that killed your Character in the first place.

29th Dec, 2016 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Arts Mystic Isabellas

I make very good use of the atonement ritual. FP is hard to come by so I don't want my character killed off simply by making a past mistake. Its worth the gold.

16th Feb, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Isabella's Mystic Arts

I agree, this mystic cannot be ignored, however her services and items are pricey for a new player so its probably a place that a richer character might want to visit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Isabella's Mystic Arts
A Friend

Isabella's Mystic Arts

I have to agree that the Mystic serves a very real and understandably needed service in this game. I know that meeting the same creature or figure over and over is not very fun. I do enjoy a good challenge now and then again though.

16th Feb, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Isabella's Mystic Arts Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

When I read about someone dying lots of times the first thing that comes to my mind is "You didn't visit Isabella's". You can see when they aren't reading the services available.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Isabella's Mystic Arts

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,