Kronar the Warrior

Kronar Warrior - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2017 - 2:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Character 84
15th Sep, 2016 - 9:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Kronar the Warrior

Kronar, stands 68.7 inch (174.5cm) tall, and weighs 136 lb (62kg). He has a lean muscular body.
He has long wavy dark brown hair, with blue, greenish eyes. Kronar has olive,brown skin with a comely appearance in general.
Kronar has chosen the path of a warrior, and explorer. Seeking out justice for the oppressed and downtrodden.
He started a trade as a Blacksmiths apprentice, learning about bladed weapons. Also learning how to hunt, and survive in the wilderness.
Kronar views alliances as necessary, to fulfill a task for the common good.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Sep, 2016 - 5:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Warrior Kronar

Reflections on your mother

My remember my mother, she was always kind, and generous towards others. She encouraged me to fulfill my destiny, and to always do good for others less fortunate in life.
She once said that some situations I will face will require wisdom. So I have decided to gain wisdom, from a multitude of advisors. Separating the chaff from the wheat from a multitude of counseling will require time and effort.
She advised me to use all my strength and cunning to get out of difficult situations. I feel a natural towards the way of a Warrior. To that end I need to keep serving as a Bodyguard. I will soon need to learn the art of Swords.

29th Sep, 2016 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Kronar the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Amerdan the captain.

It started like any other day, part of my chores included chopping some wood for the fire.
I could hear the clip clop of horses hooves on the cobble-stone path, near my parents farm house.
Then the sound stopped as I heard a man yell out halt. I looked up to see, and was amazed to see a Captain with a company of soldiers.
"Young boy what is your name," he called out with authority.
'Im Kronar, son of Randar,' I said with trepidation. What did he intend to do with me and my family I wondered.
He admired my skill with an axe, and remarked that I had a good build to be a soldier. He said he would put in a good word for me, in the town. He said I should start out as a Body Guard. He said that he would watch over carefully. At the right time I could serve him as a Soldier.

17th Oct, 2016 - 5:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Warrior Kronar

Message to Advisor

Master Amerdan,
I did particularly good this time with the Guard duty in the Town Hall, and have earned my keep.
Soon I will have saved enough coin to purchase a helm and boots. Can you teach me how to handle a sword soon, that would be great?
Is there any other job that would be suitable for my talents at the moment, or do I continue with Guard duty?
I wish you all the best, and good fortune on your patrols, master Amerdan. May your sword serve you well as a defender of the Relm.

7th Nov, 2016 - 7:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Warrior Kronar

Message to Advisor

Lord Amerdan, Ive just completed training from Lady Fluke at the Palace of Parody. I believe that finally I can learn the discipline of sword play. Is there another weapon that would serve me well in living for your cause?
Ive have been rather occupied a lot at the Town Hall as a Guard. I hope to serve you well in patrols and scouting parties.

12th Feb, 2017 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Kronar the Warrior

Message to Advisor

Lord Amerdan, I trust that my deeds have pleased thee. I wish to continue to study, to show thyself approved. To gain new skills, and become a better Swordsman. To eventually learn the arcane arts of magic, and summon the aid of a familiar.
But to that end I need to increase my earnings, for one day I can be a Ruler of Kings. I vouch that as a Ruler of Kings I would avenge the weak, and homeless.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Apr, 2017 - 2:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Kronar Warrior

Familiar Description

Name: Shynnu, The Brave
Species: Draconia
Sex: Female
Description: Shynnu is a curious but intelligent creature with small bronze colored scales. She has bluish eyes, makes the sound of a Hawk screech when her name is called.
This female Draconia has a muscular slim build. She has a lighter softer tawny colored fur, and scale mix on its belly. Shynnu can be omnivorous, often eating anything from fish, birds, rodents, to berries and fruit.
She likes bright colored gems, and prefers to inhabit small caverns or crevices in large coastline cliffs.

2nd Apr, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Kronar Warrior Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

Lord Amerdan I have heeded thy words and have studied the magik arts. This is in an effort to train a Familiar, to comest to thy aid in battle.
I have been on a successful patrol at Liafair, and battled many enemies. Would thou hast any other words of wisdom or training for the?
I'm planning to go on more patrols in Liafair soon, God willing after more preparation. I remember my father advising me to always consider showing respect and kindness to others.
Be a defender of the fatherless, the poor, and if necessary be the one to deliver out the justice.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kronar the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,