Norskman the Swordsman - Page 2 of 4

Message to Advisor Wilma, how have you been? - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Sep, 2018 - 8:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II Character 88
7th May, 2018 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Norskman the Swordsman - Page 2

Wish I could change this about myself

If I could change something about myself it would definitely be to have not wasted so much time at the tavern with the wenches spending my gold on food and ale all the while losing out on training. I am not worthy to be the ruler of anything but probably a few pockets of the wenches.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jun, 2018 - 10:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Swordsman Norskman

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I have different thoughts on being a ruler. First, in my old age I cannot see myself being a ruler unless there was this large riot where everyone inisited on me being ruler. Of course that's not going to happen so I have to make my own way there. What have I done so far? Not much… its quite embarrassing but I hope to fulfill my mother's dying wish.

11th Jul, 2018 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Norskman the Swordsman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town Guard

The town guard look like they do not play around so I do not do any games with them like I've seen some of the children do. I keep to myself and stay out of trouble because at my age the gods know I do not need any harder times than what I am already experiencing.

17th Jul, 2018 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Page 2 Swordsman Norskman

Message to Advisor

I am such a failure, I feel trapped. I have squandered a lot of my time and cannot find a good job even though I have skills. I also cannot go into much combat because I am not as proficient as I ought to be and I have no gold to fix that. I am like a vagabond.

20th Jul, 2018 - 8:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Swordsman Norskman

Message to Advisor

I tried to look for work but was only good on the third attempt and of all the things it was the outhouse of the tavern. There are greater horrors in there than the very bottom of hell itself. I will not wish cleaning that on anyone, not even my enemy. Now it is time to rest.

21st Jul, 2018 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Norskman the Swordsman

Thoughts on the Chancellor

I have no particular thoughts on the chancellor other than the fact that he seems to like to collect gold through taxation rather than make it possible for the people to find jobs they are good at. But what more can you expect from a politician- they are all the same.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2018 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Norskman Swordsman - Page 2

Drinking at the Tavern

Drinking at the tavern can do one or all of many things. Either you become drunk, get into good conversation or try a challenge that can pay or place you in an embarrassing situation. Either way it is all good fun for the soul. They do make a very good meal there as well.

18th Sep, 2018 - 8:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Norskman Swordsman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Message to Advisor

Wilma, how have you been? I have not contacted you in such a long time. I regret my delinquent position and hope you will forgive me as I write you now. I have been on a series of adventures that has taken me to some unusual places. I've also come to understand the dark nature of the people in this town and the surrounding places in Llafair. While there is some good there is also a lot of evil.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Norskman the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,