Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 6 of 6

Message to Advisor Salina, I had to leave town - Page 6 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 1.7 Day(s) Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 50 132 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
ROK II Character 49
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2017 - 10:12am / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 7
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Stacia
Premium
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 6

Message to Advisor

I am keen on someone in the town but he has this strange obsession with caligraphy so I set out to learn it even becoming an expert. When I returned he wanted to see how well I could cook and I cannot. He cannot seem to stay with one thing, men! Now I need to learn how to prepare a meal, is having a relationship worth it?

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Stacia
Premium
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

My conspiracy theory

There is definitely something mysterious about the way the Town is managed and the way people answer questions. Its almost like they are afraid to say the whole truth about how the Town operates. I think there is the outer parts to the Town that we see and then there are inner workings- the underground stuff. Somehow I think that the leadership of the Town is seeking to make as much gold as possible from extortion and crime but I'm unsure if the monarchy is aware of it or even in on it.

Post Date: 6.8 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Stacia
Premium
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Understanding the hidden message in The Town

I was asked to write about the hidden message in The Town but I am damned if I know it yet. While I have found some conflict here and there it hasn't been anything that made me think that I need to do deep research. Maybe this question is to let me know that I do need to dive into the political aspects of how the Town is being managed. Perhaps in the morning I will do some inquiries by bribing a few people for answers.

Post Date: 5.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Stacia
Premium
(+)

Page 6 Enchanter Charmaine

Strangest person in the Town

The strangest person in the Town has to be Stefan. I think he carries deep dark secrets while putting on this front like he is this friendly lovable guy when really its only a distraction grom his real ambitions. Most will probably say Lady Fluke but she is within her theme as it were but not Stefan. I have to do some more digging but from what I've already seen I believe I am right.

Post Date: 1.7 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

ROK II

Stacia
Premium
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Message to Advisor

Salina, I had to leave town to further my pursuits according to your advice. I am now in my second home, Llafair. I am training in a tough skill which is adequately called "toughen". I hope it will give me the kind of toughness I need to get ahead of my opponents as some of them are very tough. I have a short break but my trainers are very watchful so I will send this short note and get back to what I must do.

Guest please SHARE: "Charmaine the Enchanter" on:

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Charmaine the Enchanter
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Charmaine the Enchanter

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Discuss Thanksgiving!

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Gknightbc 15 Hours Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 23 Hours Ago
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LitRPG 3.2 Days Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By News 1 Week Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Extra! 3rd Nov, 2017 - 6:06pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Sep, 2017 - 10:28am
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 15th Sep, 2017 - 11:28am
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:59pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes