Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 6 of 13

At what age will I be Ruler? I had not thought - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Dec, 2017 - 5:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (13) »
Closed
ROK II Character 49
4th Nov, 2017 - 10:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter - Page 6

Message to Advisor

I am keen on someone in the town but he has this strange obsession with caligraphy so I set out to learn it even becoming an expert. When I returned he wanted to see how well I could cook and I cannot. He cannot seem to stay with one thing, men! Now I need to learn how to prepare a meal, is having a relationship worth it?

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2017 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

My conspiracy theory

There is definitely something mysterious about the way the Town is managed and the way people answer questions. Its almost like they are afraid to say the whole truth about how the Town operates. I think there is the outer parts to the Town that we see and then there are inner workings- the underground stuff. Somehow I think that the leadership of the Town is seeking to make as much gold as possible from extortion and crime but I'm unsure if the monarchy is aware of it or even in on it.

12th Nov, 2017 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Understanding the hidden message in The Town

I was asked to write about the hidden message in The Town but I am damned if I know it yet. While I have found some conflict here and there it hasn't been anything that made me think that I need to do deep research. Maybe this question is to let me know that I do need to dive into the political aspects of how the Town is being managed. Perhaps in the morning I will do some inquiries by bribing a few people for answers.

14th Nov, 2017 - 9:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 6 Enchanter Charmaine

Strangest person in the Town

The strangest person in the Town has to be Stefan. I think he carries deep dark secrets while putting on this front like he is this friendly lovable guy when really its only a distraction grom his real ambitions. Most will probably say Lady Fluke but she is within her theme as it were but not Stefan. I have to do some more digging but from what I've already seen I believe I am right.

17th Nov, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Enchanter Charmaine

Message to Advisor

Salina, I had to leave town to further my pursuits according to your advice. I am now in my second home, Llafair. I am training in a tough skill which is adequately called "toughen". I hope it will give me the kind of toughness I need to get ahead of my opponents as some of them are very tough. I have a short break but my trainers are very watchful so I will send this short note and get back to what I must do.

19th Nov, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine the Enchanter

Thoughts on Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke can be hilarious. She has to be the most unusual person I've ever met in this Town. The funny thing is she is very down to earth with her thoughts and feelings but at the same time the way she sees things, the way she runs her palace and all that is unlike anything else I've ever come across. She even has her own monetary system that a lot of the Towns folk have bought into simply because what she offers is in such high demand. Other that I love Lady Fluke's offers and the fact that I don't have to be a total loser once she is around.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Nov, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter - Page 6

The Politics of The Town

The political intrigue of the Town is a bit of a puzzle. There seems to exist two kinds of people in the Town, those that follow and those that rebel. I feel that the rebels might actually be those that are good in nature but they are too afraid to show it because of the attitude of the governor. Since he is appointed by the monarchy there isn't much room for democracy over the issue so people stay silent, but if given the chance they will want change.

6th Dec, 2017 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Charmaine Enchanter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

At what age will I be Ruler?

I had not thought about he age at which I would become a ruler but I can guess that if I calculate my current age with my progress so far it won't be until I am much older. Perhaps by the time I am ready to be a ruler I would not have to fight as much as I will have armies to do it for me. I take one day at a time and try to make it productive so there is no time wasted. Tomorrow will take care of itself.

> TOPIC: Charmaine the Enchanter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,